CPB's Flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Thursday 31 January 2008

First post of the year

HELLOOOOOOO PCS.

Ohmy it's the 31st of January and there is actually no post for January 2008! This should be the most exciting month of the year, with y'all getting to enjoy your great year ahead. So how come no post?! Tsk. D:

I believe many of us drop by the blog, but do not blog or tag. Ohwell. See, I am so nice to blog. Haha. Well, guess who! It's rather easy, considering it's like the same few people (or PERSON) updating the blog everytime. How come none of you read my message on the PR whiteboard? I wrote it there big and clear, in fact, it was a plead, to ask y'all to update this poor blog of ours. How could you people ignore me!?

Anyway, I just wanted to update this blog for the sake of a nicer archive. Haha.

So please continue to work hard for the school! I know y'all are. :D And remember what you're doing it for! Times may get hard and stressful but I know y'all can hang on! :D 'Cause CPB is one big family, and we help one another to excel. We make people become what they wouldn't have become if they hadn't joined CPB! :D

Love,
You-should-know-who.

No comments:

Post a Comment