CPB's Flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Sunday 13 July 2008

As promised,

Leaders' Investiture 2008 was great. I don't know how I'm supposed to write this post because there are just too many things to say. Ironically, everything I want to say can be expressed in a single word: Joy. 

Yes, Joy. No, not because my name is Joy, but because I feel joy. Honestly, I've only felt true joy on a few occasions, invest being one of them.. or rather, being on stage and being invested as the new Head Prefect Councillor. Walking to the podium, seeing hopeful Cedarian faces, walking back to the choral risers, and seeing the board, the exco, my friends standing together as one. 

Together as one. 

Last night, I was sitting up in bed, thinking about how I could document the Investiture in my diary. I couldn't, I really couldn't. There were just too many experiences, too many feelings and too many people to love. So many people to thank. Too many people to thank. 

So perhaps, instead of writing about not being able to do the Investiture justice by writing about it, let's move forward. Let's move forward together. I came home from the Investiture on Friday. My feet were numb, really, numb, from running around in court shoes and my hair was a mess (as usual haha) but I flopped myself on my bed and listened to this song (which also happened to be the song stuck in my head throughout the course of the Investiture): 


Seeyou PCs. 

Oh PS: National Track & Field is this Wednesday. We're having a briefing for it after 

No comments:

Post a Comment