CPB's Flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Monday 18 August 2008

Situational Test 2008















Joy P. and Grace T.















Joy Tan and Hanan















Hello Wen Min!















Heather and Kaushalya :D LAME GUYS















Nasuha!















Petrina & Sarah emoing together















Fatimah is happy















Simin crying for Edward





























Diana stoning















Rizwana! OH MY GOSH! I've never seen her like this!!!!!

Here are the pictures I took while moving from station to station. I apologise if I've portrayed you in an unglamorous manner... Sadly, we were all pretty unglamorous. I'd like to thank everyone for the hard work they put in to make this situational test a success, especially to our Beloved Joy Yuen who has toiled day and night to group, regroup, count, measure and organise the PPLs to perfection. I dedicate this picture to you:















Your admin skills and face contortion techniques are an inspiration to all of us. & you aren't unphotogenic!

No comments:

Post a Comment