CPB's Flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Saturday 22 November 2008

Hello my dear PCs.  

I was actually going to say 'Hello baby flamingos' but nah. So, yesterday was Cedar Musical and the ushers had a blast! Right? haha well, we had our good times ushering people back and forth and guarding reserved seats. I was really happy I managed to catch the musical because like I said, it's a significant milestone in Cedar history. Perhaps in future, Cedar will consider hosting more musicals because nothing's more worth it than showcasing the arts! Plus the cast and crew were so diverse (Some performers from volleyball, NPCC, NCC, etc..) It just goes to show that a) you don't have to have formal training to be a star and b) Cedarians are naturally gifted with singing and dancing capabilities. haha 

So we took this hurried picture at the end of the day. Thank you ushers for making the first and last part of the event organised! Congratulations to all Maid in Singapore performers and musicians! *hinthint* It went really well yesterday! 

 

Joy Priya

PS. Gd luck Regist and Orientation ICs. Hold strong and do us all proud! 
PPS. I look like some peace-loving love-deprived child in the picture. It looks like I'm going to say 'Come children, give me a hug' haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment