CPB's Flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Wednesday 27 May 2009

G'day, fellow friends!

Yeap, it's me, posting from Perth. I'm kinda rushing a Literature assignment now, so I'll keep this short and sweet.

Basically, I just wanna congratulate the new Exco of 2009! Gosh, when Joy Priya told me about it over Facebook, I was almost so ready to run around the house ten times shouting "OMG, OMG, OMG!" because I'm just so proud of you guys. Somehow, it feels like forever since I've seen you lil' monkeys and it makes me so sad that I can't be in Singapore to hear the announcement and see you guys going through the attachment period. ANYHOO, all the best in your journey ahead :} It's going to be one heck of an interesting endeavour; so make the most out of it.

As for the rest of the other lil' monkeys in the whole CPB, 'm hoping that all of you are doing fine as well :} Really miss all of you so much!!! Take care of yourselves, k, and look forward to Leaders' Investiture (which is going to be oh-so-excitingggggg).

In the love of kangaroos,
GraceT

No comments:

Post a Comment