CPB's Flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Friday 16 July 2010

CPB♥

Hellohello everyone in THE BLACK SHOE GANG.

So, today was Leaders' Invest, and I hope everyone had a super duper great day today, cos today was your day! We were like the 'finale' leadership board, weren't we?(:

Yup, a huge THANK YOU to all the PCs who ran around frantically during the rehearsals trying to make sure everything went right, a super huge THANK YOU to the 3 ICs, Exco 10-11 and all the souve,decor,IT comm members, and whatever other committees there were.

The AVANT GARDE decor on the column was cute! and so were the souvenirs!
If you've seen the souve, you would know what I mean.
Such a creative idea, and I love the fluffy mask thing!

So, as of today, me and the rest of the sec4 PCs have officially stepped down.
Frankly, I feel like a huge part of me is just missing,
cos CPB was really a huge part of my life for the past 2 years.

I'm feeling sad,
but I'm also very glad that I had the opportunity to be part of such a fabulous group of people.

Okay, I'm just blabbering away, and I think you're getting tired of reading this.

So, I shall end of with:

Sec2 PCs: Just keep it up and always give your best to CPB! It was great to have known you cute people!(: And thank you for all your contributions so far!

Sec3 PCs: THIS IS YOUR YEAR. So give it a best shot, always strive to be the best. There will be obstacles along the way, things will get tough, but I'm sure you guys will outdo them. And seriously, this is the year when you have the most fun in Cedar. so ENJOY!!!(:

Sec4 PCs: You know what it's about, the big Os!! Let's STUDY HARD and get 6 points! JIAYOU!!!


So, cherish your time at CPB, everyone!(:
(Oh, and many of the stuffs I said here sounds rather cliche, but I really really do mean it)

Encouraged by Audrey's call to post random stuffs,
LOVES
So Won

No comments:

Post a Comment