CPB's Flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Monday 29 November 2010

I'll MISS YOU, CPB!

Hi guys! :D I havent had the chance to say a proper THANK YOU and GOODBYE to all of you. Sorry I couldn't make it for the farewell but I hope you guys enjoyed the nerds and marshmallow we got for all of you. First and foremost, thank you for everything, the letters and the gifts, it was really sweet of you guys!

Anyway, thank you for your cooperation throughout our term and I really appreciate it a lot! Taking time off and helping us out. You guys are a really awesome bunch to work with! It has been really easy to work with all of you. Unfortunately, we didn't have enough time to bond the board further and it is part of my fault with all the events happening. So my wish is for you guys to stay close and stay as a UNIQUE FAMILY. Remember, if you need help or anything, the board is behind you all the way, supporting and encouraging along your long arduous journey.

IF YOU FEEL LIKE GIVING UP, REMEMBER WHY YOU HELD ON FOR SO LONG IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Remember, you have your batchmates and your seniors to help you out. Though we may be out of Cedar, we will be there for you too (:

Last of all, i know it sounds cliche and all, but being in the CEDAR PREFECTORIAL BOARD is really one of the best things that have ever happened to me. I WILL DEFINITELY MISS THIS FAMILY OF MINE. Because it is through this board that I have found great friends whom I can confide in and juniors whom are just really great :D

I LOVE YOU GUYS LOADS!

Lots of Love,
niza(:

PS: WELCOME NEW PEECEES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment