CPB's Flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Saturday 5 November 2011

Wheehee!

Hello my dear PCs! :D

How's everyone coming along? It's the holidays now right? Hope everyone's busy playing haha!

Currently in the midst of the 'O' Levels, sigh, but I miss you guys a lot, all the events that we run together... :( Okay anywayy, I'm taking a break from studying haha, and also responding to Alicia's call to keep the blog alive!

Looking reaaaaal forward to PC Chalet! :D Hah that's one of my motivation to tide me through this period. ^^ We're looking forward to having a greaaat time with y'all, hope as many people as possible will turn up this year!

Alright 'nuff said, better get going, oh and jiayou to the Sec 3s for their MT 'O' Levels! See you guys soon! ((:


Cheers,
Rachel (:

No comments:

Post a Comment