CPB's Flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Wednesday 21 May 2008

The first in a long time...

Hey ppl! its been about hundred million years since i last posted anything on any blog; so i am really sorry if my first post turns out to be crappy! Term's coming to a close end and we peecees have loads to look forward to!

1) Mural!! :D

2) PC day camp!! :D

3) Picnic (still getting to it)

4) INVESTITURE!! :D :D


Oh my! i think i am really going a tad bit crazy...it comes with hanging out with ppl like hmmm, let's see pinky tube? :P haha. I think i will sign off right HERE. Its not my fault that it has been more than 2 years since i last blogged! i need time to get back to blogging fluently again!!

p.s: i think wen min, grace tang and myself can put up adverts on wrapping gifts... :)

Sianara!!

Rizwana

No comments:

Post a Comment